Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend Wear

Saturday we had our semi-formal work banquet to thank all of our student volunteers.  I was running around all day to get things together but once I went to the event, I wore this.
black bubble dress--Express
black sparkle peep-toes--Unlisted by Kenneth Cole
pink feather headband--Forever 21
multimedia necklace--Express
pink pearl necklace--J.Crew
layered pearls--Forever 21, remixed
chandelier necklace--Limited, remixed

It was also Kentucky Derby Day and as I was feeling a little homesick, I wanted to be a little more costume-y than just semi-formal.  I don't have any giant hats, so I stuck a feather on my head and put on most of the big necklaces I own.  It was a lot of fun!!

Sunday was a lot more low-key.  I did throw on a dress and heels for Masses, but in between I settled for something more casual for hanging around the house and outside.
khaki jacket--H&M
orange polka dot tee--American Eagle
sailor shorts--H&M
moccassins--American Eagle
raindrops necklace--Limited
silver headband--Anthropologie, remixed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics