Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bean & Boats

07.03.10  Sick Kitty

This is my cat, F. Scott (aka Scooter Bean aka Scoots aka Bean).  He’s very sick today. :(  I am a crazy cat lady so this has taken up most of the day’s time and energy, but for the moment, unless he worsens, the only thing to do is keep an eye on him.  So that’s what we’re doing.  Poor guy….

Blogging is actually the perfect thing to catch up on while I watch him, so here I am!  And I have a lot to catch up on, so here goes…

07.03.10 Yacht Club

July 2, 2010

striped tee—H&M, remixed
ruffled miniskirt--Express, sale
boat shoes--Sperry Top-Siders, remixed

I was totally inspired by both Gina and Lyddie Gal for this look.  I love Gina’s fitness and healthy eating blog and was so excited when she added a “Fashion Friday” post and posted about the same skirt (different pattern) that I just bought!  It had just been sitting around so I decided it was time to make good use of it.  AND, Lydia just re-created a look from Lucky I had really liked, so I took a cue from her and added a striped tee and switched out the Converse tennis shoes for my Sperry’s.  I wouldn’t have thought I could wear such chunky shoes with a skirt, but I actually like the final look!   Thanks for the inspiration, ladies!

07.03.10b Wonky Eyes

Please pardon my wonky eyes.  These were taken at the RI Yacht Club, when we went to visit a friend who just moved to a new neighborhood.  Swanky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics