Monday, July 5, 2010

1 of 30

07.05.10  1 of 30

July 5, 2010

white flower dress—Forever 21, remixed
khaki safari jacket--H&M, remixed
gladiator platforms--Simply Vera, remixed
wooden earrings--H&M, remixed

Day ONE and we’re off and running!  Well, I’m not running anywhere in this heels, but you get it: it’s a saying!  Yay!  I started off safely with a dress and platforms with a jacket for when I was inside a/c.  Seriously, though, a heat wave is striking the northeast and it’s going to be 95 tomorrow, too.  Good thing I didn’t include fleece in this challenge.

IMG_5400

IMG_5404

Also, I’m not sure why I look like I’m trying to seduce the camera in these photos..I think I was looking up to see if it had taken yet and sadly…each time, it had not.  

One outfit down, 29 to go!  This isn’t so hard…

IMG_5401

3 comments:

  1. This dress is precious! I love how the khaki jacket toughens it up a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great start! I love the hemline on that dress!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ady: Thanks!

    @LyddieGal: Thanks so much--I definitely bought it FOR the hemline and the button placket.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics