Tuesday, July 20, 2010

15 of 30

07.20.10  15 of 30

July 20, 2010

gold tee—NY&Co
black capris--NY&Co, remixed
striped wedges--TOMS, remixed
blue flower clip--H&M, remixed
earrings--Target, remixed

IMG_5577

15 outfits down means I’m halfway there!  Woo-hoo!  I feel some measure of accomplishment as it really hasn’t been hard not to shop, considering we have no money, and I haven’t been trying to spend in other areas to fill that deep dark void.  So that’s the good news.

The bad news is that I feel like my outfits are all boring.  Am I not making enough use of accessories or makeup or hair to feel more interesting?  Or am I simply not at my best when re-mixing (which might explain my stuffed-to-the-gills closet)?  I refuse to accept the last answer, so when I knew I was going to do a simple tee, capris, and wedges combo today, I added this flower pin (stuck on a headband) to try and make things less boring.  I think the other problem is that it’s just brutally hot and you can’t layer when it’s 90 degrees every day, so I’m tired of looking at simply top-bottom combos or the like. 

IMG_5576

I will say that it’s not the limited number of items, it’s just what I’ve been coming up with in terms of combinations.  And the heat.  Yes, let’s blame the heat. :) 

 IMG_5579 IMG_5581

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics