Wednesday, July 21, 2010

17 of 30

07.21.10  17 of 30

July 21, 2010

black patterned shirt—Banana, thrifted
gray tank--Banana, remixed
jeans--Joe's Provacateur, remixed
red striped wedges--TOMS, remixed
pink necklace--Old Navy, remixed

IMG_5596

I feel like I say this all of the time, but this is not what I was planning on wearing today.  This shirt was the only unworn thing left out of my 30 items  so I knew I was going to wear it and was planning on pairing it with this skirt.  Alas, mother nature had other plans: let’s just say it was not a good day to wear a white skirt.  Instead, I pulled out my favorite jeans and rolled them for a different look—which I incidentally really like!  Even cropped, I think these jeans are the most flattering pair ever.  LOVE them!

IMG_5601 

Initially, I put the tank on since I’m missing the top button on this blouse, but I decided to leave it open after my complaining about lack of layering the other day and then added the pink necklace for some color.  Yes, I know it’s just a shirt and jeans, but I finally feel a little more interesting!

IMG_5597

4 comments:

  1. Those are really cute jeans, and I love them cropped. They seem to fit very well.
    noguiltfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your shirt! It almost looks like a jacket to me. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am quite jealous of your toms wedges!
    i hear they're awful to break in though... how was your experience?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @NoGuiltFashion: thanks! They were an especially lucky e-bay purchase!

    @b4thedoor.com: Thank you--it was a second-hand find and the jacket-look was sort of accidental but I kind of like it!

    @Melrose: I LOVE them. I can see how people have trouble breaking them in--I did endure some blisters but I have that problem with every new pair of shoes. They're still one of the more comfortable pair of heels that I own and I think they were worth every penny, especially considering their one-for-one policy!

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics