Thursday, July 15, 2010

9 of 30

07.14.10  9 of 30

July 14, 2010

teal buttons cardigan--Limited
white pencil skirt--Limited
peeptoe flats--Madden Girl, remixed
earrings--Forever 21, remixed

I don’t know why these are so blurry other than it was raining and the husband was waiting so I was in a rush.  At least the detail shot below shows how cute this sweater actually is. :) 

IMG_5492

One fun thing about being on campus in Boston these two weeks is that I’ve had a few background changes from my usual hedge and fence at home.  These were at the shuttle stop right on a busy road so I’ve definitely gotten braver! 

IMG_5493

2 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty cardigan. The color is lovely on you.

    noguiltfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love the detail of the sweater.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics