Saturday, April 17, 2010

No Idea What Is Going On Here...

yellow ruffle blouse--Target, remixed
big brown belt--Banana retail days, remixed often
brown tweed shorts--H&M clearance, remixed
navy tights--no idea
riding boots--remixed and remixed

More rain and highs today in the low 40s, so back to boots and tights with curls we go. I picked up these shorts from H&M this winter for only $10 on clearance and wanted to get one more wear out of them, but I have trouble deciding on a top that goes with them. The navy tights were the only non-patterned ones that were clean and I'm a firm believer in Stacy & Clinton's mantra that neutrals all go together and with anything else. I also feel like they're a bit short for work, even with tights. I started off with a blue blouse and blazer, but something was off and I haven't worn this yellow blouse since January, so I pulled it out (un-ironed) and belted it. It's not my favorite look and something still feels not perfect, but I wore it all under a big trenchcoat anyway. :)

Ruffles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics