Thursday, April 29, 2010

04.29.10 Surprises!


gold cardigan, NY&Co, remixed
gingham romper--Forever 21
gray skirt--H&M, remixed
black woven belt--H&M, remixed often
purple flats--Rocket Dog, remixed often

Yet another day where I really wanted to wear new warm-weather clothing but it just wasn’t quite up to par outside. So, I took this gingham romper, put a skirt over it and a cardigan on top and belted the whole thing together. Voila! Now, this was cute and fine until I chugged water all day since I was planning to donate blood. Let’s just say it takes a while to undo all those buttons and layers after 2 bottles of water in the span of 20 minutes.



Despite the difficulties in the bathroom stall, I loved wearing the shorts under my billowy skirt. It’s so windy around here and I usually find myself trying to plaster skirts and dresses down while walking around campus. But today I felt so graceful floating along with the wind blowing…at least that’s how I felt, even if not how I looked. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics