Tuesday, August 3, 2010

30 of 30 AKA FIN.

08.03.10  30 of 30  Fin.

August 3, 2010

colorblock tank dress—Express, remixed
gold tee--NY&Co, remixed
peacock belt--Modcloth, remixed
beige platforms--BCBG via DSW, remixed
earrings--American Eagle, remixed

I. did. it. 

Friends, I cannot believe it’s true, but I managed not only to remix 30 items into 30 outfits, but to go without shopping for a month.  Therein lies the victory.  I’ve learned a lot, but I’ll save that for a recap post with the photos, remixes, and life lessons.

IMG_5803

I was pretty happy that outfit #30 didn’t end up as a dress on my head and me collapsed in my underwear in a corner somewhere.  That is to say that I like this outfit and I’m glad I figured out a way to remix this tank dress that I rationalized buying because it was “just so versatile.” 

I took the necklaces off and added this tee on top, knotting it in the back so it would stay in place.  And I know that last time, I also wore this dress with these platforms, but I really do love them so much that any chance to wear them must be taken.  I’m not sick of any of my shoe choices, believe it or not, but maybe because they would have all been my go-to shoes this summer anyway.

IMG_5806

Re-cap of the whole challenge and my 30 outfits coming soon!

 IMG_5801

2 comments:

  1. I think this might be my favorite outfit out of the whole challenge. Congrats on finishing.
    noguiltfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very proud!! I'm applauding at my desk right now :)

    I LOVE the color scheme on this one, great outfit!

    xo,
    Kendi

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics