Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sweet & Simple

06.08.10  Sweet & Simple
white blouse—Francesca’s Collections 
gray denim leggings--Gap, remixed
beaded wedges--Target, old & remixed
green sailcloth trench--LOFT sale, remixed
This was my comfy travelling outfit for my flights to Kentucky this morning.  The denim leggings are a standby comfortable AND chic item and the trench provided some layering warmth (along with a scarf) for freezing planes and shifting temperatures.  I LOVE this new top from recently-discovered Francesca’s Collections, what I initially thought was a more local boutique only to discover it’s actually a Houston-based chain.  No matter!  Their stores are adorable with affordable & unique clothes, colorful jewelry, and a vibe that beats mall stores any day.  This top was one of a few purchases.  I love its blousy and soft fit and the floral detail is so pretty!  I’m loving white this summer, so there will be a lot featured here!
neckline detail
Once I arrived down South I was able to shed my jacket and enjoy a fabulous afternoon with my sister, brother-in-law, and grandparents.  Later, we went out for drinks and dinner with my mom at a great patio bar and enjoyed the best evening.  I love my family so much and miss them constantly, so it felt amazing to be home!
 06.08.10 First Night in Kentucky

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics